UNpaper® Towels: Employee Favorites - 12 pack
Our employees carefully hand-make every UNpaper® Towel, and as you can imagine, they have favorite prints! This listing includes five limited edition 12-packs of UNpaper® Towels with prints hand-picked by five employees from our Eugene, Oregon warehouse. Bart (Cutting), Claudia (Sewing), Nicole (Packaging), Aja (Packaging) and Cassidy (Inventory) have designed these packs out of their favorite print combinations. These specialty packs of 12 prints come bundled around a sturdy recycled and recyclable Kraft tube.
- Each UNpaper® Towel is 12" x 10"
- Single-ply 100% cotton flannel
- Edges are sewn for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes
- UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, and roll up on a tube without the need for snaps
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect dirties in a bin or Wet Bag. Machine wash warm with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed. Wash, roll and reuse!
Handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon out of employees favorite prints.