UNpaper® Towels + Holder: Vintage Fruits
We designed our wooden UNpaper® Holder specifically to work with our UNpaper® Towels. Roll freshly laundered UNpaper® Towels directly on the removable wooden dowel of the Holder for a reusable and eco-friendly way to display your UNpaper® Towels.
This listing includes:
- 24 UNpaper® Towels in Vintage Lemons or Oranges print
- Wood UNpaper® Towel Holder: Includes base and one dowel
UNpaper® Towels will be bundled around the wooden dowel with this listing. Holder also works with UNpaper® Towels on a cardboard tube by sliding it over the dowel.
- Size is 12"x10" (about double the size as our cloth wipes!)
- Towels are 1 ply and edges are sewn for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for your holder.
- Our UNpaper® towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll them up on the dowel without the need for snaps.
UNpaper® Towel Holder:
- 6" diameter Birch plywood base
- 1" diameter removable hard wood dowel
- finished with a natural tung oil
- 100% felted wool counter protector
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag. Machine wash hot with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
Holder and UNpaper® Towels made by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.