UNpaper® Towel Single: P19
Grab our popular UNpaper® Towels, now in singles, in this super fun space llamas print to bring a pop of color to your eco-friendly kitchen and brighten your cleaning routine.
This listing includes:
- ONE UNpaper® Towel
- Each UNpaper® Towel measures approximately 12"x10"
- Single ply, 100% cotton flannel
- Edges are sewn for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency increases after the first few washes and slight shrinkage is expected after first laundering
- UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll them on a tube without the need for snaps
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After use, collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag. Machine wash hot with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
Made by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon
UNpaper® Towels become more absorbent after washing. To make the process even easier, toss the used towels into a Marley's Mesh Laundry Bag, and toss the entire bag straight into the wash.
Use an UNpaper® Towel Tube to roll clean UNpaper Towels. Go with a fun mix of patterns or colors to match your space and season!
It's that simple! Keep using your UNpaper® Towels in place of single-use paper products and continue saving money while reducing your carbon footprint.
Explore More Styles
Continue building your one-of-a-kind UNpaper® Towel Pack