Sustainable Kitchen Starter Kit: Rainbow
- Rolled UNpaper® Towels - 6 count roll
- Scrap Felt Dish Cloth
- Mesh Laundry Bag - Large
ROLLED UNPAPER® TOWELS:
- 6 UNpaper® Towels in 6 different colors
- Rolled on Kraft Paper Tube
UNpaper® Towels are compatible with most paper towel holders.
- Each UNpaper® Towel is 12" x 10"
- Single-ply 100% cotton flannel
- Edges are sewn for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency increases after the first few washes
- UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, and roll up on a tube without the need for snaps
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag. Machine wash warm with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
SCRAP FELT DISH CLOTH:
Each Scrap Felt Dish Cloth is unique, totally upcycled and super versatile. This truly multi-purpose cloth acts similar to a Swedish Dish Cloth, but you can wash and dry it with your normal laundry and it won't break down like cellulose. Absorb spills, polish silver or scrub counters!
Measures approximately 7" x 8"
Each dish loth is made from multiple layers of 100% cotton flannel that have been felted together
Edges are sewn for durability
Washing instructions: Wash in the dishwasher or machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry low or air dry.
MESH LAUNDRY BAG: Mesh Laundry Bags are specially designed for washing delicate or small items in the washing machine. They are made from a durable, breathable mesh material that allows water and detergent to pass through while protecting the contents from damage or tangling during the wash cycle.
- Large Mesh Laundry Bag measures 12" x 15”
- Great for UNpaper® Towels and Cloth Wipes
- Fits perfectly inside our Wet Bag
CARE + WASHING: Machine wash warm with like colors, dry in dryer.
All items are handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.