Sustainable Kitchen & Dining Starter Kit
- Rolled UNpaper® Towels: Marley's Favorite Prints - 12 count roll
- Washable Sponge: Vintage Lemon with Green Backing
- Telescoping Straw: Silver
ROLLED UNPAPER® TOWELS: This limited edition includes our 12 most popular prints!
- 12 UNpaper® Towels in 12 different prints.
- Rolled on Kraft Paper Tube
Compatible with most paper towel holders.
- Each UNpaper® Towel is 12" x 10"
- Single-ply 100% cotton flannel
- Edges are sewn for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency increases after the first few washes
- UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, and roll up on a tube without the need for snaps
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag. Machine wash warm with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
WASHABLE SPONGE: The perfect replacement for disposable sponges. This bold and graphic print adds a little fun to your daily household chores. Simply throw in the washing machine or dishwasher and reuse.
- Size is approximately 4" x 5.5"
- Cotton terry cloth on one side and cotton flannel with a polyester mesh layer on the other side gives multiple scrubbing options
- Filled with 1" thick, mildew resistant, washable, hypoallergenic foam made from recycled materials
**Due to the recycled nature of our Washable Sponge filling, density may vary.
Washing instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors, tumble dry low or air dry.
TELESCOPING STRAW: This telescopic stainless steel straw comes in a screw top travel case with a carabiner and a telescopic cleaner concealed within. The cleaning brush is long enough to clean the whole straw, and helps keep your straw in pristine condition at all times. Case is colored, straw and cleaner are silver color (stainless steel).
SAFETY BPA FREE: Made from premium food-grade stainless steel, 100% BPA Free, FDA Approved, dishwasher safe. Perfect for enjoying any cold or hot drink.
DO NOT use on sharp knives or objects.
All items are handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.