TEA TIME KIT
Pinkies up for sustainable tea time! Brewing tea is an act of self-care and we found the perfect UNpaper® Towel print to pair with our Reusable Tea Bags and a tiny metal spoon to make your tea time zero waste.
- 6 pack of UNpaper® Towels in a tea time print
- Tiny stainless steel branch spoon
- Reusable Tea Bags Set (Large + Small) - Organic Linen
About the Kit Contents:
- Size is 12"x10" each
- Single ply - 100% cotton flannel
- Edges are sewn for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency increases after the first few washes
- UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, and can be rolled on a tube without snaps
- Not prewashed - some shrinkage is to be expected
Reusable Tea Bags: 1 Large + 1 Small
Made with 100% Organic Unbleached Linen and offer a reusable solution to enjoying that perfect cup of tea. Fill with your favorite herbs for a custom cup. Cotton thread and cord ensures a long life, and plastic free sipping experience. Features an organic cotton knit tab for steeping.
Before first use, we recommend boiling tea bags for 10 minutes to prepare them for use. Once prepared, unfold the Reusable Tea Bag and fill with desired amount of dry tea herbs. Refold Bag and submerge in hot water, steep as desired. Empty after use, rinse and hang dry. You can store your bags(s) in water in the fridge, or freezer for prolonged freshness. Boil periodically to clean.
Tea Bags and UNpaper® Towels are handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.