KITCHEN ESSENTIALS SET
The perfect gift set for a crunchy family!
This listing includes:
- 6-pack UNpaper towels in prints of your choice
- 3-pack Reusable food wrap
- Cutting Board
- All wrapped up (Furoshiki style) in a Shibori dyed dish cloth.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE:
You can customize the 6-pack UNpaper towels in this set!
CHOOSE FROM OUR FLANNEL PRINTS HERE and list your choices in the text box OR leave blank and we will include surprise prints with white backing on the sponge.
Unpaper towels are the perfect replacement for your eco-friendly family's disposables. Our bold and graphic prints add a little fun to your daily household chores!
- Size is 12"x10" (about double the size as our cloth wipes!)
- Towels are 1 ply and edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for a standard paper towel roll.
- Our UNpaper towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll up on a paper towel roll without the need for snaps. Or store them in a basket.
REUSABLE FOOD WRAP:
An assorted pack of washable food wrap made by Bee's Wrap. Each pack contains one of each: small (7"x8"), medium (10"x11") and large (13"x14"). These are a natural alternative to plastic wrap. Wrap cheese, half a lemon, cabbage, bread, or cover a bowl. Seal with the warmth of your hands. Not recommended for meat.
This cutting board is 6"x8", the perfect size for a cheese board or small cutting board. Handmade in Eugene, OR from a variety of salvaged and repurposed woods including maple, walnut, oak, etc. and finished with walnut oil. Wood pattern and species will vary.
SHIBORI DYED DISH CLOTH:
A 30”x30” multi-functional flour sack cloth perfect for a hand towel, dish towel or tea towel, with fabric hook for hanging. Shibori is a Japanese dying technique which produces geometric patterns using natural indigo dye. The perfect accent for any home. This set includes the small rectangle style pattern, although exact pattern will vary slightly from towel to towel.
This cloth is multi-functional and also serves as a replacement for wrapping paper in this set. The set will be all wrapped up, Furoshiki style, a Japanese gift-wrapping technique that uses cloth instead of paper. (See last photo)