Glass Spray Bottle & Thieves Household Cleaner
This set is perfect for cleaning the eco-friendly household without toxins. Thieves household cleaner can be diluted with water to make an all-purpose cleaner, degreaser, and glass & mirror cleaner.
This set includes:
- 16 oz glass bottle with flannel cover
- 14.4 fl oz. Thieves Household Cleaner by Young Living
Digital Booklet for Thieves Cleaning uses
16 oz glass spray bottle:
Includes a flannel cover and trigger spray with two spray settings. Choose print from swatches.
Spray bottle cover washing instructions: For best results, machine or hand wash cold, put on spray bottle wet and let air dry.
Thieves Household Cleaner:
Formulated with the power of Young Living’s Thieves oil blend, you can get a deep clean without dangerous or synthetic ingredients. Thieves cleaner also includes the scent of Lemon essential oil for an even more uplifting aroma. Chores will feel like less of a chore with the sweet-and-spicy scent and effective cleaning power of Thieves Household Cleaner.
This all-purpose cleaner can be used on any surface in your home for dusting, spot cleaning, scrubbing, or any other cleaning need. Wherever you use it, you’ll feel good knowing it’s safe to use around everyone in your family, including pets. Spot test in an inconspicuous area before applying this product to woods, plastics, fabrics, and granite. If staining or damage occurs, discontinue use on the material.
Ratios vary, depending on use:
- All-purpose cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2–3 cups water.
- Degreaser: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner and 2 cups water. For heavy cleaning, use half or quarter the amount of water. If necessary, use a cloth to apply Thieves Household Cleaner undiluted. After cleaning, wipe the area with a cloth dampened with water.
- Glass and mirror cleaner: Combine 1 capful Thieves Household Cleaner, 5 drops Citrus Fresh™ essential oil blend, 1 teaspoon white vinegar, and 3 cups water.
Booklet includes 6 different recipes for homemade solutions. Some recipes also call for additional oils.