FACE MASK: Ear Loops - Linen
Our linen and cotton blend face mask features 2 layers of fabric with an opening between the layers to allow for an optional filter material of your choice to be placed inside. Colors vary on each side to help keep track of which side is near your face and makes them reversible. Elastic ear loops are natural cotton and adjustable with cord stoppers on each side. Fabric portion of the mask is approximately 8" wide. Our face masks are washable and reusable, but not medical grade.
This listing includes a variety of color combos. Choose in the drop down menu.
- Made with 55% linen and 45% cotton blend fabric.
- 2 x 13" natural cotton elastic straps.
- Adjustable silicone cord stoppers on straps to fit many sizes.
- Reinforced corner stitching strengthens the elastic to fabric connection.
- Reversible, giving you 2 color options.
This mask does not prevent or mitigate diseases or viruses; it is best used for hobbies or over other gear as appropriate.
NOTE: Tag may be on either side.
Mask: 55% linen and 45% cotton
Ear Loops: 70% cotton, 30% rubber
Care Instructions: Machine wash hot and tumble dry low with like colors.
Made by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.