CONDITIONER BAR: Cocoa Butter + Seaweed Extract
Ditch the plastic bottle and try switching to a conditioner bar. Infused with seaweed extract, rice protein, cocoa butter, vitamin B5 and macadamia oil, this conditioner bar is gentle and moisturizing for your locks. It's lightweight enough to be used every time you wash. This conditioner bar is UNPACKAGED, but protected with paper during shipping.
Suitable for all hair types, including color treated hair.
How to Use:
- First, clean hair using shampoo of your choice and rinse clean.
- (most hair) Rub the conditioner bar along hair lengths and ends, massage until hair is soft and slippery feeling. A little goes a long way.
- (brittle hair types) Rub bar in hands with a little water to create a creamy conditioner concentrate, then rub hands through lengths and ends.
- Leave in up to 2 minutes for a deeper condition, or rinse immediately.
- Rinse well with water. (no vinegar required)
- Keep out of eyes! It is gentle but not designed to be used in the eyes, if you get a little in there then rinse gently with clean water.
1 oz bar. Make sure to store in a dry place between washes to extend the life.
How long it lasts:
Typically lasts one person 1-2 months (depends on hair length and thickness).
This bar is unpackaged and is wrapped in recyclable paper for shipping.
About the Ingredients:
Seaweed extract - imparts proteins and minerals to hair shaft to help with damage
Brassica Alcohol (and) Brassicyl Valinate Esylate - plant derived conditioning ingredient from rapeseed oils
Macadamia esters - a light version of macadamia oil to create shine and softness naturally
Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetyl alcohol (and) Butylene glycol - gentle plant-based conditioner to help reduce frizz and tangles and lock in moisture
Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride - plant-based conditioning ingredient to reduce static - COSMOS certified
Cetearyl Alcohol - plant-based thickener for texture and conditioning
Cocoa butter - healthy and softening hair conditioning ingredient (from the cocoa plant) for shiny locks.
Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride - guar bean (plant-derived) thickener and conditioner
Fractionated coconut - a lighter version of coconut oil that won't weigh down your hair but instead leave it lightly moisturized
Propanediol 1,3 - a corn and sugar derived moisturizer that reduces frizz
Cetyl Alcohol - non toxic plant based stabilizer and thickener
Cyclomethicone - a lightweight silicone for softness and shine that doesn't cause scalp issues and build up like dimethicone - washes out clean with shampoo
Vitamin B5 - a plant-derived version of the vitamin that naturally occurs in our hair and skin - helps with split ends
Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid - preservative to keep your bar fresh in the shower - paraben free
Essential oil blend - Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Mint - a clean and refreshing but light scent
Citric acid - preservative and pH adjuster - naturally found in citrus fruits
Handmade by No Tox Life