12 ROLLED UNPAPER® TOWELS: Protect Our Oceans
$5 from every roll sold will be donated directly to Ocean Conservancy!
Our ocean unifies our world like nothing else. And saving it from ongoing threats is a cause that affects us all. Ocean Conservancy works towards ocean protection, investing in research, leadership and advocacy that advances science-based solutions that work.
This listing includes:
- 12 UNpaper® Towels
- Rolled on Kraft Paper Tube
UNpaper® Towels will be bundled around cardboard tube with this listing.
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag. Machine wash hot with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
Use with most Paper Towel Holders.
- Size is 12"x10" (about double the size as our cloth wipes!).
- Towels are single ply 100% cotton flannel. Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying.
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for your holder.
- Our UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll them up on the dowel without the need for snaps.
Made by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon