UNpaper® Towels: Breast Cancer Awareness Pack
$5 from every roll sold will be donated directly to National Breast Cancer Foundation that help women before, during, and after a breast cancer diagnosis. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign to raise awareness about the impact of breast cancer through early detection, education, and support services.
This limited edition Breast Cancer Awareness pack includes:
- 12 UNpaper® Towels in vibrant magenta and accented with a pink ribbon pattern.
- Rolled on Kraft Paper Tube
Compatible with most paper towel holders.
- Each UNpaper® Towel is 12" x 10"
- Single-ply 100% cotton flannel
- Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency increases after the first few washes
- UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, and roll up on a tube without the need for snaps
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag. Machine wash warm with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
Handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.