UNpaper® Towels: Dots at the End of the Rainbow
Get ready to welcome spring with fun new prints in our popular UNpaper® Towels as part of our new Spring Collection. Each new set of themed UNpaper® Towels has available coordinating All Purpose Towels and Washable Sponges to complete your sustainable spring decor.
This limited edition pack of Dots at the End of the Rainbow UNpaper® Towels feature bold and colorful prints that will bring a pop of color to your eco-friendly home.
This limited edition pack includes:
- 12 UNpaper® Towels in our Dots at the End of the Rainbow prints.
- Rolled on a recycled and recyclable Kraft tube
Compatible with most paper towel holders.
- Each UNpaper® Towel is 12" x 10"
- Single-ply 100% cotton flannel
- Edges are sewn for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency increases after the first few washes
- UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, and roll up on a tube without the need for snaps
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag. Machine wash warm with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
Handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.