UNpaper® Towels + Holder
Done wasting money on paper towels? Swap them for UNpaper® Towels, the convenient and sustainable option for your eco-friendly lifestyle. Made from 100% cotton flannel, they are soft and absorbent, easy to use, and machine washable to be used again and again. Whether you're drying your hands, cleaning up a spill, or just handling your household chores, UNpaper® Towels are ready to tackle any mess in style. "Surprise Prints" will be a mix of randomly selected prints. UNpaper® Towels will be pre-rolled on your wood holder that fits most normal paper towel tubes.
This listing includes:
- 24-Pack of UNpaper® Towels
- Wood Holder for UNpaper® Towels: Includes base and one dowel. UNpaper® Towels will be bundled around the dowel with this listing.
- Size is 12"x10" (about double the size as our cloth wipes!)
- Towels are single ply 100% cotton flannel. Edges are sewn for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for your holder
- Our UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll them up on the dowel without the need for snaps
Holder is 6" diameter Birch plywood base with 1" diameter removable hard wood dowel and adhered 100% felted wool counter protector. You can also slide a roll of paper towels over the dowel for necessary times. Holder is finished with a natural tung oil.
CARE + WASHING: Wash before use. After they've been washed, simply stack them up and re-roll one at a time. Collect the dirties in a bin or Wet Bag. Machine wash hot with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Low iron as needed.
Handmade by Marley’s Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.
For the UNpaper® Towel holder ONLY, click here.