In the USA, over 850 million toothbrushes are discarded and end up in landfill every single year. And once in landfill, the plastic toothbrush will not break down. The microplastics will often reach rivers and end up in the sea. Swapping out your plastic toothbrush for a bamboo version is a small step you can take today to lower our collective plastic consumption.
This listing includes:
- Bamboo toothbrush in kids or adult size (select in drop-down menu)
Natural color features soft bristles made from 100% castor bean oil and USDA certified 100% biobased bristles made in the European Union.
- The handle is made from Organic Bamboo
- The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper
- Can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes
- Green American Certified. Vegan. BPA-Free. Natural and Non-toxic
- Sourced domestically, ethically made in China
- The handle is made from Organic Bamboo.
- The box encasing the toothbrush is made from paper.
- Can be used for just as long as plastic toothbrushes.
- Green American Certified. Vegan. BPA-Free. Natural and Non-toxic.
- Sourced domestically, ethically made in China.
Rainbow bristle brushes are from our friends at Zero Waste Cartel, featuring sustainably harvested bamboo with a delicate and wholesome finish.
The small head allows you to reach the back of your mouth, and medium firm rainbow bristles add fun to your oral care routine.