MEOW MEOW TWEET Hair Care Bars
- Rosemary Avocado - Rich avocado oil and aloe vera condition and soften, while rosemary and hops flowers promote shiny, bright hair and scalp health. 4.5 oz paper box.
- Lavender Coconut Milk - Moisturizing hemp seed oil and coconut milk condition and soften, to leave your hair shiny, soft and senses calm and cool. 4.5 oz paper box.
- Lavender Hemp - Omega rich hemp seed oil and stimulating lavender create a perfectly nourishing combo for both scalp and hair. Without a bottle, this bar has a smaller waste footprint than standard conditioner.
INGREDIENTS: Rosemary Avocado Shampoo
*aqua, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, *butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, *ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, *persea gratissima (avocado) oil, ∞sodium hydroxide, *citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, *rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, *aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf, humulus lupulus (pesticide-free hops) flower
INGREDIENTS: Lavender Coconut Milk Shampoo
*aqua, *+cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, *butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, *ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, *cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, ∞sodium hydroxide, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *cocos nucifera (coconut) milk, *cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, magnesium aluminum Silicate, montmorillonite, kaolin, mica
INGREDIENTS: Lavender Hemp Conditioner
*+theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cetearyl alcohol (from coconut), *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, behentrimonium methosulfate (from colza), *+butyrospermum parkii (shea) fruit butter, *cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, *cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil
Shampoo USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Lather over wet hair (or body!); rinse, live, repeat. Take care to avoid eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
Conditioner USE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Rub bar directly on water-soaked hair. Massage product through hair to the ends. Rinse after a few minutes. Repeat if needed. Take care to avoid eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water.
- Great for all hair types, children over 3 and dogs!
- This soap is low lather with no additives, so it may not rinse well in hard water. If your hair is sticky or oily after a few days of use, this is a sign of hard water. We recommend making a DIY citric acid rinse for your hair (1 teaspoon to one cup of water) once per week to demineralize if you do have hard water.
*certified organic / +fair trade / ∞none remains after saponifying oils