It's the time of year, where we do a little introspection and evaluate our lives. A resolution is an opportunity to set goals and make small changes to your lives that can lead to making a significant impact on the environment. If sustainability has been on your mind, take the time now to plan ahead and use these tips to help you start a sustainable routine that you can stick to in the New Year!
Single-use paper and plastic are prevalent in our kitchens today. A few simple swaps will help you on your way to a more sustainable lifestyle!
- UNpaper® Towels - Alternative for paper towels
- Bowl Covers - Alternative for plastic cling wrap
- Cloth Napkins - Alternative for single-use paper napkins
- Washable Sponge - Alternative for disposable plastic sponges
Making your bathroom a little more eco-friendly can be easy with a few swaps. Start with your beauty routine!
- Facial Rounds - Alternative for disposable cotton rounds and balls
- Cloth Wipes - Alternative for disposable wet wipes and baby wipes
- Wet Bag - An invaluable companion to a sustainable lifestyle for storing your reusables
- Toilet UNpaper® - Alternative for disposable toilet paper, great when paired with a bidet
3. Living Room
Plastic and disposable paper products have subtley made a place in our living rooms because of the convenient nature. With a little planning, reusables can be just as convenient.